What Causes This: The error "No Authentication or Workflow" is the result of blocking cookies in the Safari browser; since Chrome is the required browser for desktop users, this mostly occurs while using an iPad
The Fix: Instructions to resolve this error on the desktop version of Safari will also be provided in addition to instructions for the iPad. Following these instructions should resolve the "No Authentication or Workflow" error:
For iPad - Enable cookies on the iPad's Safari browser:
1. Select Settings (*NOTE: Depending on where you have placed the Settings button on your iPad, it may be located elsewhere)
2. Select Safari on left side of settings menu
3. Under Privacy & Security, select Block Cookies
4. Choose "Always Allow"
For Desktop - Enable cookies for the Safari Browser:
1. In Safari, use the cog icon to access settings
2. Under Settings, select Preferences
3. Under the Privacy tab, set Block Cookies to "Never"