The following information should be submitted when an e-prescribing issue is encountered, as we will need this information to work with NewCrop to resolve the issue if necessary:
- Clear browser cache & cookies, then log out, restart the browser, and retry
- Confirm provider can log into their Verizon account-take a screen shot
- Confirm provider has a HIGH assurance level-take a screen shot
- Have provider attempt to send a controlled Rx
- Screen shot any and all error messages
- Contact Stratus EMR with the screen shots above along with the provider’s Verizon user name and email address
Once we receive all of the above information we will research further to resolve the issue, and engage NewCrop as necessary.